Plusrad.ie is a sales division within the National Electrical Wholesaler group of companies and are supported by over 60 years of electrical expertise and investment behind it.
As an Irish company, Plusrad.ie it is supported by local management and first-hand knowledge of the marketplace. Plusrad products are manufactured within the EU and comply with all legislation. CE and RoHs approved and LOT 20 compliant. Buying a PLUSRAD product is choosing a state-of-the art heating solution with modern design aesthetics and a reliable and trustworthy supply partner.
Not only are these all new PlusRad radiators modern in design, but they’ve been produced to the highest of quality thanks to the ceramic aluminium body finish. In addition, these eco-friendly radiators are aesthetically pleasing and emit powerful heat. They incorporate a variety of features including:
- A digital electronic thermostat, programmable 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Extra silent Triac operation.
- Open window function.
- Intelligent control of anticipated activation.
- Function of open windows.
- Comfort, economic, antifreeze modes.
- Energy consumption meter.
- High quality steel reinforced resistance.
- Protection against overheating controlled by high precision safety thermostat.
PlusRad radiators are manufactured in five different sizes: 500W, 750W, 1000W, 1500W and 1800W to suit a range of applications and are easy to install and simple to use. All radiators are supplied with wall-brackets and fixing template and are manufactured in the EU.
All PlusRad radiators comply with LOT 20 Eco-design Heating Directive ‘2009/12EC’, effective January 2018.
All heaters are sold with a 10-year aluminium warranty and 2-year electronics warranty.
Email: [email protected]