PlusRad Electric Thermal Radiators are a range of cost-effective and eco-friendly radiators exclusively distributed throughout the UK and Ireland by the National Group. The National Group, made up of Century Electrical Wholesale (Northern Ireland), National Electrical Wholesale (Republic Of Ireland) and NEW Electrical Distributors (United Kingdom), have a total of fifteen branches spread across the UK and Ireland.
Not only are these all new PlusRad radiators modern in design, but they’ve been produced to the highest of quality thanks to the ceramic aluminium body finish. In addition, these eco-friendly radiators are aesthetically pleasing and emit powerful heat. They incorporate a variety of features including:
- A digital electronic thermostat, programmable 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Extra silent Triac operation.
- Open window function.
- Intelligent control of anticipated activation.
- Function of open windows.
- Comfort, economic, antifreeze modes.
- Energy consumption meter.
- High quality steel reinforced resistance.
- Protection against overheating controlled by high precision safety thermostat.
PlusRad radiators are manufactured in five different sizes: 500W, 750W, 1000W, 1500W and 1800W to suit a range of applications and are easy to install and simple to use. All radiators are supplied with wall-brackets and fixing template and are manufactured in the EU.
All PlusRad radiators comply with LOT 20 Eco-design Heating Directive ‘2009/12EC’, effective January 2018.
All heaters are sold with a 10-year aluminium warranty and 2-year electronics warranty.